Is your fear of the dentist spoiling your smile? You are not alone! It is estimated that 80% of patients suffer from some form of anxiety when it comes to dental treatment. You can do something about this using a few simple techniques. Once you know how, overcoming dental phobia is easy.
As we all know, everyone is different and fear of the dentist can occur due to a variety of reasons. These can include:
- previous negative experiences during dental visits
- seeing negative images on TV and in films
- a fear of not being in control while in the dentist’s chair
- sensitivity to the dentist’s equipment
- sounds heard coming from within the consulting room
- careless comments from friends, family, or even dentists or dental hygienist
Hypnotherapy can help with all of these by showing you how to
- get the long-term solution that you’re after
- reprogramme your mind
- manage your anxiety effectively
- master the art of positive thinking
- break the unhelpful, negative, self-critical or destructive patterns of thought once and for all
So what can you do to get the smile you want fast? Get in touch with me, Samantha Culshaw-Robinson. Click here for Contact Details.