Is your fear of the dentist spoiling your smile? You are not alone! It is estimated that 80% of patients suffer from some form of anxiety when it comes to dental treatment. You can do something about this using a few simple techniques. Once you know how, overcoming dental phobia is easy.
As we all know, everyone is different and fear of the dentist can occur due to a variety of reasons. These can include:
- previous negative experiences during dental visits
- seeing negative images on TV and in films
- a fear of not being in control while in the dentist’s chair
- sensitivity to the dentist’s equipment
- sounds heard coming from within the consulting room
- careless comments from friends, family, or even dentists or dental hygienist
Hypnotherapy can help with these symptoms of dental phobia by showing you how to
- get the long-term solution that you’re after
- reprogramme your mind
- manage your anxiety effectively
- master the art of positive thinking
- break the unhelpful, negative, self-critical or destructive patterns of thought once and for all
So what can you do to get the smile you want fast? Get in touch with me, Samantha Culshaw-Robinson. Click here for Contact Details.
If you would like to book in for a session, please fill in your contact details on my consultation page.
Thanks for reading Put an end to dental phobia with hypnotherapy. If you want to share it on Facebook or Twitter, please use one of these links:
- Put an end to dental phobia with hypnotherapy
I can help you with:
- Hypnotherapy for Weight Loss
- Hypnotherapy for Anxiety
- Hypnotherapy to Stop Smoking
- Rapid Pain Elimination Therapy
- Hypnotherapy to Improve Sleep
- Hypnotherapy to Overcome Fear Of Needles
- Craving Buster Hypnotherapy Session
- Hypnotherapy for Exam Anxiety
Get in Touch
If you enjoyed reading Put an end to dental phobia with hypnotherapy, why not get in touch?
You can even book an appointment directly in my diary!