Online hypnotherapy specialist
I began to explore the many benefits that online hypnotherapy could offer a number of years ago (way before the Covid-19 lockdown).
As a registered hypnotherapist, my initial motivation was helping clients with restricted mobility. But I found that online hypnotherapy also offered a number of clinical benefits.
This seemed to be because online hypnotherapy offers a greater degree of privacy, comfort and relaxation.
This led me to start using online hypnotherapy more and more with my existing clients.
Is online hypnotherapy effective?
I can assure you that the answer is a resounding YES.
In fact, it seems to work even better. I’ll be honest, this surprised me at first. But the success and happiness of my clients was all the proof that I needed.
Having now used online hypnosis for a number of years, I believe that it may be due to factors such as:
- You can physically relax more in the comfort of your own home
- You are mentally more relaxed too
- You experience a great level of privacy, and feel more free to “just let go”
- There is no stress travelling to or from the therapist
- All of the above also allow the client to focus more deeply on the hypnotherapy experience
Online hypnotherapy - why do it?
As well as being highly effective, online hypnotherapy has other benefits too:
- A greater degree of privacy
- More convenience
- Greater comfort
- Less travelling
- Less time out of your day
- Access for people living in remote areas
- Access to a much wider range of therapists – not just those who live in the same city
- Access for those with mobility restrictions
Yet in many ways, online hypnotherapy is similar to traditional in-person hypnotherapy.
You are still experiencing your session in the present moment and interacting with your practitioner in the here and now.
Why try my online hypnotherapy?
I have only specialised in online hypnotherapy for a number of years. With over 20 years’ of therapeutic experience, I have been a registered hypnotherapist for over 10 of these.
- Online hypnotherapy specialist
- NHS trained Mindfulness (MBCT) coach
- MSc in Workplace Health and Wellbeing at the University of Nottingham
- Registered with the Complementary and National Healthcare Council (recognised by the NHS)
- Rated one of the top 3 hypnotherapists in Nottingham
- Excellent reviews
Ready to book your online hypnotherapy session?
Your online hypnotherapy session will last for 1.5 hours and costs £87.50
Many clients require a single session only. You can book a second session later if you like.
Want to chat first?
I offer free no-obligation consultations via phone or over Zoom.
If you would like to find out more about online hypnotherapy, please book a slot directly into my diary.
Send Sam a message
What we need
For your online hypnotherapy session to be successful, we need to have the following in place:
A quiet location
This goes for both, the therapist and client – we can use headphones (with a microphone like the ones that come with your mobile phone) for the sound to be the best quality.
A reliable internet connection
This also goes for both client and therapist. The last thing you want is to be halfway through an induction, and then to lose your connection.
A secure confidential communication service
I use Zoom for online hypnotherapy sessions which is encrypted and simple to use.