Now that social distancing has become the buzzword of the year, in-person therapies and services have also become more difficult to deliver. But there is good news for hypnotherapy. Did you know that hypnotherapy can be delivered online and may work even better than in person? Here’s how:
These are just a few of the benefits online hypnotherapy can offer:
- It Happens in Real Time
Just like traditional therapy, you interact with your practitioner in the present, in the here and now. We can get to know what you want out of the sessions, discuss possibilities, and put things in context on the spot.
- It Offers Total Privacy
Some clients may be too embarrassed to visit a local therapist, especially if they live in a small town or village where word can travel fast.
In this instance, they won’t want other people – including family and close friends – to know their business, which is fair enough. In such cases, finding an online practitioner eliminates that problem. Even if the online therapist happens to be in the same town, chances are they won’t be in the client’s immediate area. And if they are, the client can always look for another therapist.
- It’s Ideal for Remote Areas
When we have therapy online, we can interact with each other even if we’re on the other side of the world to each other (UK practitioner insurance does not cover the US or Canada).
- It Provides Easy Access for All
Some people who require hypnotherapy might be unable to attend a traditional office setting. You might be disabled, house-bound, or suffering from other physical or mental illnesses. For anyone with mobility issues, online sessions make therapy totally accessible.
- It’s Convenient & Affordable
Which is just like everything else that can be done online. I offer a 14% discount for online sessions.
- It’s Confidential
I use Zoom which is encrypted.
How Online Hypnotherapy Works
I send you some documents to fill in before the session to get you thinking about what success looks like for you and how you want to feel. You complete them and return them before the session.
We start by talking and getting to know what you want to change with the sessions. We talk about your life. In addition, we talk about what else you’ve tried, what worked, and what didn’t.
This builds rapport so that we can:
- Communicate effectively
- Help you relax and trust me to help you
- Look for possible solutions
All I need as a hypnotherapist is my voice
My voice is all I need
- to help someone relax,
- to get them to close their eyes and enter the altered state of hypnosis
My words and tone of voice will help you switch off so you can bypass your critical conscious mind and get to the unconscious (which governs more than 95% of our behaviour).
This works as well online, using video, just as well as face to face, sometimes even better.
Making Online Hypnotherapy Sessions More Effective
To make it work, and to be successful, you should make sure we’ve got the following things in place in advance:
- A quiet location – this goes for both, the therapist and client
- A reliable Internet connection – this also goes for both client and therapist. The last thing you want is to be halfway through an induction, and then to lose your connection.
- A secure method of payment – I use PayPal through my website
If you’re interested in trying out online hypnotherapy, why not book in for a free consultation session?
Alternatively you can get in touch via email email@example.com or phone 075 222 777 22.
Thanks for reading How Online Hypnotherapy works just as well as in person and sometimes better!. If you want to share it on Facebook or Twitter, please use one of these links:
- How Online Hypnotherapy works just as well as in person and sometimes better!
I can help you with:
- Hypnotherapy for Weight Loss
- Hypnotherapy for Anxiety
- Hypnotherapy to Stop Smoking
- Rapid Pain Elimination Therapy
- Hypnotherapy to Improve Sleep
- Hypnotherapy to Overcome Fear Of Needles
- Craving Buster Hypnotherapy Session
- Hypnotherapy for Exam Anxiety
Get in Touch
If you enjoyed reading How Online Hypnotherapy works just as well as in person and sometimes better!, why not get in touch?
You can even book an appointment directly in my diary!