Want to lose weight and make peace with food?
Are you ready to ditch the diets but still shed the pounds?
Would you like to stop comfort eating?
Does the thought of treading a calm path and developing good eating habits appeal to you?
I can help you make peace with food – and your body.
I can help. How it works.
At the Live Well Practice, I use hypnotherapy and mindfulness techniques to help you be happy in your own skin. I help you free yourself from the shackles of stop-start dieting.
You will find your food cravings diminish and discover food freedom. You will be free to eat what you like and follow a normal healthy diet.
If you have been trying to stick to dieting for a long time, you have probably noticed restrictive diets don’t work.
I work with you to make every meal an enjoyable experience and even teach you mindful munching!
The result is that you will feel proud of your body and learn to listen to it and respond to its needs. You will enjoy a new sense of wellbeing and enjoy guilt-free eating.
The plan, set out over six months, is to get you into a healthy 80:20 balance: 80% is healthy eating and 20% less so. The good news is no food is banned.
The process is gentle and steady, and you use the time to give up your previous habits regarding food.
Key features of your bespoke hypnotherapy:
- Initial consultation and analysis to create a personal programme just for you
- Six months full support from the Live Well Practice
- 12 one to one sessions
- Bespoke sessions online or face-to-face
- Focus on reframing unhealthy behaviour around food
- Support to halt cravings
- Weekly emails, with support by text as needed
- One to one bespoke sessions online or face-to-face
- Your own MP3 recordings to listen to at home
- Reduce stress and stop your hormones driving you to crave unhealthy food
All of this will cost you just £940.
Want to find out more?
I offer free no-obligation consultations via phone or over Zoom, to talk about my hypnotherapy weight loss programme.
Why I'm qualified to help you lose weight:
Ready to lose weight?
I have plenty of experience in delivering weight loss results to people just like you. I have been a registered hypnotherapist for over 10 years. I am also:
- NHS trained Mindfulness (MBCT) coach
- Registered with the Complementary and National Healthcare Council (recognised by the NHS)
- MSc in Workplace Health and Wellbeing at the University of Nottingham
- Excellent reviews
- Rated as one of the top 3 hypnotherapists in Nottingham
Ready to book? Want to chat?
I offer free no-obligation consultations via phone or over Zoom.
Let us talk about how we can work together to create a successful programme tailored to your own personality and goals.
Send Sam a message
What do Sam's clients say?
“I have dropped 3 sizes in 6 months, not by cutting out food, but by eating better food.”
“I really enjoyed my sessions with you Sam, thank you. The cravings I had… they’ve just vanished. And I feel so much better about myself.”
Weight Loss Hypnotherapy Terms
- Please note cancellation of bookings prior to commencing the programme will lead to a 50% cancellation fee
- Should the client terminate their programme before the completion of the programme no refund will be permitted
- Clients may be removed from the programme at any time. In such instances a pro rata refund will be issued
- Pro rata refunds are determined by the weeks remaining
- You have a cooling off period of 14 days to change your mind
- Your statutory rights are protected in all transactions