Want to stop smoking? Want to regain control?
I can reprogramme your mind to overcome your addiction and replace it with healthy behaviour.
I can help you quit In just 2 sessions whilst you stay relaxed, calm and in control.
Express hypnotherapy really works
I offer a short and affordable hypnotherapy programmes to help people stop smoking.
In just 2 sessions, you will leave with:
- A new found sense of freedom
- Better control over your emotions and feelings
- The self satisfaction of conquering your addiction
I will support the release of your smoking habit by:
- Removing your triggers for smoking
- Replacing with more healthy behaviour
- Delivering direct suggestion to your unconscious mind to help ensure you become and remain a non-smoker
Included will be my:
- ‘Smash Smoking’ MP3
- ‘Smash Smoking’ guide
- ‘Smash Smoking’ new behaviour generator
My hypnotherapy can help you stop smoking
I have over 20 years’ therapeutic experience and have been a registered hypnotherapist for over 10 years.
- NHS trained Mindfulness (MBCT) coach
- MSc in Workplace Health and Wellbeing at the University of Nottingham
- Registered with the Complementary and National Healthcare Council (recognised by the NHS)
- Rated one of the top 3 hypnotherapists in Nottingham
- Excellent reviews
Ready to stop smoking?
Your programme will be 2 sessions and costs £174.
Want to chat first?
I offer free no-obligation consultations via phone or over Zoom.
If you would like to find out more about using hypnotherapy to stop smoking, please book a slot directly into my diary.
Send Sam a message
What do Sam's clients say?
“I am a non-smoker. After 30 years of over 20 cigarettes a day, that is no small achievement. ”
“I feel so free, it’s amazing!”
“My name is Ken, I’m 67 years old and I’m a non smoker. I couldn’t have said that two weeks ago but after two sessions with Samantha I no longer feel the urge to smoke and after fifty years of smoking that is a mighty statement. I expected to be climbing the walls and shouting at everybody but it just hasn’t happened. Hopefully I can do it on my own now but I know if I start to weaken I can get in touch with Samantha and get some help.”