Stop smoking with hypnotherapy. Want to regain control?
I can reprogramme your mind to overcome your addiction and replace it with healthy behaviour.
With my quit smoking hypnotherapy I can help you quit in just 2 sessions. Allowing you to stay relaxed, calm and in control.
Express hypnotherapy really works
I offer a short and affordable quit smoking hypnotherapy programmes.
In just 2 sessions of my quit smoking hypnotherapy, you will leave with:
- A new found sense of freedom
- Better control over your emotions and feelings
- The self satisfaction of conquering your addiction
I will support the release of your smoking habit by:
- Removing your triggers for smoking
- Replacing with more healthy behaviour
- Delivering direct suggestion to your unconscious mind to help ensure you become and remain a non-smoker
Included will be my:
- ‘Smash Smoking’ MP3
- ‘Smash Smoking’ guide
- ‘Smash Smoking’ new behaviour generator
My quit smoking hypnotherapy can help you
I have over 20 years’ therapeutic experience and have been a registered hypnotherapist for over 10 years.
- NHS trained Mindfulness (MBCT) coach
- MSc in Workplace Health and Wellbeing at the University of Nottingham
- Registered with the Complementary and National Healthcare Council (recognised by the NHS)
- Rated one of the top 3 hypnotherapists in Nottingham
- Excellent reviews
Ready to stop smoking?
Your programme will be 2 sessions and costs £174.
Want to chat first?
I offer free no-obligation consultations via phone or over Zoom.
If you would like to find out more about my quit smoking hypnotherapy, please book a slot directly into my diary.
Send Sam a message
What do Sam's clients say?
“I am a non-smoker. After 30 years of over 20 cigarettes a day, that is no small achievement. Sam’s hypnotherapy to stop smoking is excellent.”
“I feel so free, Sam’s quit smoking hypnotherapy is amazing!”
“My name is Ken, I’m 67 years old and I’m a non smoker. I couldn’t have said that two weeks ago but after two sessions with Samantha I no longer feel the urge to smoke and after fifty years of smoking that is a mighty statement. I expected to be climbing the walls and shouting at everybody but it just hasn’t happened. Hopefully I can do it on my own now but I know if I start to weaken I can get in touch with Samantha and get some help.”