Why online hypnotherapy?
Like everything else that can be done online, it’s convenient.
But online hypnotherapy is also:
- Great for privacy
- Ideal for people who live in remote areas
- Gives you a much wider range of therapists to choose from
- Provides easy access for all
Just like traditional in-person hypnotherapy, you interact with your practitioner in the here and now. We can get to know what you want from the sessions, discuss possibilities and put things in context on the spot.
Is online hypnotherapy effective?
I have been offering online hypnotherapy for a long time (not just during the recent lockdown) and I can assure you that the answer is a resounding YES.
In fact, it seems to work even better. Why? I can’t know for sure, but I believe that it is due to:
- The client can relax in the familiar comfort of their own home
- There is no stress travelling to or from the therapist
- Less distractions allow the client to focus more deeply on the hypnotherapy experience
My voice is all that I need...
- to help you relax,
- to get you to close your eyes and enter the altered state of hypnosis
My words and tone of voice will help you switch off so you can bypass your critical conscious mind and get to the unconscious (which governs more than 95% of our behaviour).
Why try my online hypnotherapy?
I have over 20 years’ therapeutic experience and have been a registered hypnotherapist for over 10 years.
- NHS trained Mindfulness (MBCT) coach
- MSc in Workplace Health and Wellbeing at the University of Nottingham
- Registered with the Complementary and National Healthcare Council (recognised by the NHS)
- Rated one of the top 3 hypnotherapists in Nottingham
- Excellent reviews
Ready to book your session?
Your session will last for 1.5 hours and costs £70.
Many clients require a single session only. You can book a second session later if you like.
Want to chat first?
I offer free no-obligation consultations via phone or over Zoom.
If you would like to find out more about online hypnotherapy, please book a slot directly into my diary.
Send Sam a message
What we need
Before we begin, and for the session to be successful, we need to have the following in place:
A quiet location
This goes for both, the therapist and client – we can use headphones (with a microphone like the ones that come with your mobile phone) for the sound to be the best quality.
A reliable internet connection
This also goes for both client and therapist. The last thing you want is to be halfway through an induction, and then to lose your connection.
A secure confidential communication service
I use Zoom for online hypnotherapy sessions which is encrypted and simple to use.